|1 pax||20 cuc|
|2 pax||15 cuc|
|3 pax||10 cuc|
|4 pax||10 cuc|
Lunch or Dinner
|+ 10 cuc x pax|
|Bici-taxi||+ 10 cuc x pax|
Know about this legendary city by walking around its most relevant places. Select the way your tour is going to be according to your interest. Possible tours may be:
- Basic: From Trabajadores Square you´ll go around the most historically relevant places of the city center. Squares, churches, the provincial library, the old City Hall, the trade street, a store and an art gallery will be visited.
- More Architecture: A ¨time travel¨ through the rich mix of architectonical styles present in the city, enjoying a fancy walk to know about history and Cuban civil engineering.
- Churches: A closed approach to the religious beliefs of ancient villagers and current inhabitants of the city trough a visit to the most important temples of the so called ¨City of Churches¨.
- Alleys and local legends : A walk around the labyrinthine network of streets of Camagüey City historical center, knowing about legends and traditions of every single place of the city.
The excursion includes:
- Tour Guide (Spanish, English and French)
- A visit to the maquette of the town
- Place: Camagüey (city)
- Distance: 2 km
- Time for departure: Before 6.00pm
- Days available: All days
- Starting point: Trabajadores Square
- Appropriate clothing: Casual. Confortable shoes, sunglases and hat
- Lenght: 3 hours